The Natural Way Of Passing Kidney Stones: Live Healthy And Free From Kidney Stones!
Kidney stones or what is medically termed as renal lithiasis are the small and hard deposits which are the end result of the mineral and salt acids that are deposited in the kidneys. Aside from accumulation of the said deposits, kidney stones may likewise be the end result of other underlying health factors. Amongst the common health factors which lead to the development and the search for ways of passing kidney stones is the mineral crystallization of the concentrated urine of a person. When urine is too concentrated the minerals with it sticks together and crystalizes. When this happens, kidney stones of different sizes may form and thus treatment or ways of passing kidney stones are needed fast. In passing kidney stones you will need to know the causes and the signs if you have kidney stones prior to selecting the best possible treatment suited for your condition.
Passing Kidney Stones By Learning The Causes
The risk of having kidney stones can sometimes be high if you have previously experienced having them before or if one or anyone in your family has experienced kidney stones development before. In addition to hereditary causes, what is more alarming is the fact that the most likely to develop kidney stones are men. Another cause for the development of kidney stones which leads to the search for ways of passing kidney stones is poor eating habits. In particular, an eating habit which is less in water intake can contribute to formation of kidney stones. Moreover, if you are planning a diet plan a few things you need to look into are sodium, protein, and calcium intake. If you consume too much sodium and protein with low calcium intake you are at a high-risk of developing kidney stones as well. Aside from all that, you will also need to do activities to keep your body moving. Lack of exercise can likewise be the cause of kidney stone formation. In passing kidney stones, these are the few causes that will help you pick the best and reasonable treatment to get rid of the kidney stone problem.
Passing Kidney Stones Effectively: Avoid Things That Increase The Chance Of Kidney Stone Formation!
Mentioned a while ago is the fact that the formation and development of kidney stones can be attributed to the way you live your life. If your answer is “YES” to the questions enumerated below and that you have been troubled by unusual back ache chances are that you are having an awaiting kidney stone attack. These questions will likewise help you determine what treatment to use in passing kidney stones.
1. Are you eating red meat on a daily basis?
2. Do you consume less or quite a few vegetables and as well as fruits?
3. Do you drink soda, coffee, or other processed drinks instead of water?
4. Are you drinking very little water on a daily basis?
5. Don’t you do activities daily and instead sit or sleep the entire day?
6. Are you not doing exercises daily or even go to the gym?
If your answer is “YES” to majority of the questions then you may need to check with the doctor to determine if you indeed have kidney stones. And if you do, try to find ways of effectively passing kidney stones. Remember, that kidney stones are not to be taken lightly because they may cause other complications that may likewise lead to death.
How long will passing kidney stones take?
There is no exact time frame in passing kidney stones. The process of passing kidney stones may take you hours, or even days depending on the size and the number of kidney stones present. It is important that you see a doctor to determine the severity of the case. There are even instances that your urine will turn red and dark possibly because of the punctured lining of the urinary tract which is very delicate. This lining is the one which links the kidney and the bladder. Another scenario which will likely affect the treatment you will choose in passing kidney stones is if the urinary tract is sealed. How is this possible? The urinary tract can be sealed when the kidney stone is stack on the tract. In this situation, you can no longer urinate since the flow of urine is completely sealed off. The length and type of treatment used in passing kidney stones will be affected by those conditions.
How do you know if you are passing kidney stones?
You may determine if you are possibly passing kidney stones through the information presented in the following paragraphs.
1. Are you having back pains? In passing kidney stones you will probably experience back pains, side pains, pain below the ribs. Those pains you will be feeling will eventually extend down to your groin.
2. Do the pains last for 20 to 60 minutes? The pains mentioned in item number one can last in waves between 20 and 60 minutes when you are passing kidney stones.
3. Are you having smelly and cloudy urine? When you are passing kidney stones you will have urine which has a strong odor and is cloudy or dark in color.
4. Have you tried straining your urine? Especially when you are experiencing item number 3, you can try to strain your urine and see for yourself if there are kidney stones. You can do this by urinating in a strainer which will catch the kidney stones if there are any. The solid masses of kidney stones present in passing kidney stones will more likely have a yellow, brown, or green color.
5. Have the kidney stones checked by the doctor. If you tried doing item number 4 and catch solid masses through the strainer you should let the doctor check those stones. The doctor or the health care provider can determine if those stones or solid masses are really kidney stones.
Having kidney stones and not being able to pee or urinate is a very dangerous state. This state can cause infections and damage to the kidneys and other organs of the body because the dirty urine trapped can flow back and not get out of the system. A proper way of passing kidney stones should be taken quickly to avoid serious damage to the kidneys!
Pass Your Kidney Stones In Less Than 24 Hours!
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR AN EXPLANATION!
Is The Pain Too Much To Bear To Watch The Video? CLICK HERE NOW!
The Process Of Passing Kidney Stones: Break And Flush!
In passing kidney stones there are two processes which are involved. First is the breaking of the stones and second is the flushing of the kidney stones. Why is breaking needed? Breaking the kidney stones in small pieces will make the flushing of the stones from the kidney to the bladder easier, quicker, and less painful. In flushing, you will need a good amount of liquid or water to encourage the kidneys and the bladder to flush out those small pieces of kidney stones.
Passing Kidney Stones Naturally!
1. Encourage urine production through drinking a good amount of distilled water. If you want to quickly pass kidney stones you should drink a good amount of distilled water. The more liquid intake the higher the urine production. In passing kidney stones effectively you will need a good amount of liquid to drain those kidney stones out of your body. Why specifically distilled water and not tap water? Tap water is said to contain bacteria and some other impurities that can somehow cause an increase in the solidification rate of the stones which can make them larger. The larger the kidney stones the harder it is to flush. To avoid increase in size of the kidney stones you should use distilled water in the passing of kidney stones.
2. Actually adding lemon in the distilled water can help in passing kidney stones. Lemon contains a high amount of citric acid that according to research can help in breaking up the actual calcium-based kidney stones. You can add some lemon or a few drops of lemon juice in the distilled water to actually help in breaking the kidney stones into smaller pieces and promote easier and quicker passing.
3. Do daily activities such as exercise to help in passing kidney stones. If you are in deep pain because of your kidney stones movement may be very difficult. However, after the breaking of the stones the pain you are experiencing will definitely stop. Once the pain is gone you can go for a walk and do certain exercises that will make you tired and feel thirsty. When you are thirsty you will eventually drink water which can certainly help in speeding up the passing of kidney stones process.
What is the best kidney stone remedy?
Prevention is always better than cure. This statement applies to all conditions including passing kidney stones. But if you already have kidney stones then pick the best treatment in passing kidney stones. What is the best treatment? Specifically, you can ask the doctor for the most suitable kidney stone remedy for you. In passing kidney stones, you can start with using natural remedies such as water. Other natural remedies in passing kidney stones are discussed in the previous paragraphs. Go natural and ask the doctor for possible effective treatments.
In passing kidney stones, do you need to see a doctor?
In passing kidney stones almost everyone would try do it by themselves. And they are often successful in passing kidney stones using natural remedies. However, you still need to see the doctor especially when the pain never stops after you have drunk so much water, exercised, and have lived a healthy life for several days already. It is important that you seek guidance from the doctor in treating kidney stones even if you have been doing natural and healthy ways of passing kidney stones.
Want more information but tired of reading long articles? Click Here!